Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another Valentine's Project

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Here is another Valentine's project that I made. They are Stabucks Frappichino bottles. I saw them on several other blogs and I knew I just had to make some. I am not a coffee drinker, but luckily my sister who loves to drink frappichinos came to visit soon after I saw the idea, so I "forced" her to drink some while she was here!


I made these for my daughter's pediatrician and nurse since her six month check up was on Tuesday. I cut a strip of vellum paper that I scalloped using the Slit punch and attached that to a strip of Berry Bliss Designer paper. I wrapped the vellum/DP around the bottle and attached it with Sticky Strip. For the top I stamped the flower with the heart center from Happy Heart Day on Naturals card stock and water colored using my Aqua Painter and inks. I punched the flower out with the 1 inch circle punch and mounted it on an Almost Amethyst circle punched with the 1 1/4 inch circle. I attached that to a Purely Pomegranate scallop circle with dementionals and then attached all of that to the lid. For the tag, I stamped the mouse from Happy Heart Day and water colored again using my Aqua Painter and inks. I mounted this on Almost Amethyst and Purely Pomegranate card stock and tied it to the bottle with Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: