Thursday, February 21, 2008

March Class Projects

I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted. I have been busy working on several projects, but I haven't finished any of them. I promise I'll post them as soon as I finish them.

Here are some of the projects for my March class. We will be working with some new products from the Spring and Summer Collection and from the Occasions Mini Collection that comes out on March 1st. We will be using the Sticky Cuts Letters from the S/S Collection and we will be using the Die-cut Blooms and the A Perfect Day rub-ons.

Making these samples was my first experience with rub ons, but I have been making projects with them for the last few days, so I will have some more samples and some tips for using rub-ons later today.

Class will be on March 14th at 6:30 pm and space is limited, so email me soon to reserve your spot!

No comments: