Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Decoration

I didn't have a chance to stamp using the new stuff the UPS man delivered until yesterday and I had to work on my taxes today (fun, fun!). I have had this idea in my head for a while. I thought I had ordered the Berry Bliss Designer Paper in the first order I placed from the new catalog and I came up with the idea while I was waiting for my order to arrive, but alas, when if finally did arrive, there was no Berry Bliss paper. I was so disappointed! Now I have my Berry Bliss paper and I've had a chance to make the project and it's hanging in the doorway to my kitchen.

Supplies for this project are:
Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper
Close to Cocoa Card Stock
Pretty in Pink Card Stock
Purely Pomegranate Card Stock
On Board Simon Upper
Glue Stick
Crop-A-Dile
White Grosgrain Ribbon

Since I am finished with my taxes, I am off to see how much stamping I can get done before my daughter gets up from her nap!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Very cute! I want to make one - I am thinking I could do one for every holiday. But, it's mom's turn to get an order from me . . .