Monday, April 14, 2008

Card Challenge

I am going to try to do a monthly card challenge. If I can keep up with it monthly, then I might make it a weekly one. I thought of this challenge while I was preparing for a class I had on Friday night and looked at all of the scraps of card stock that I have. (And I have a ton!) Then while I was choosing a stamp set to use for my challenge card I pulled one down that I have not used in over a year.

So here is my challenge to you: make a card using only scraps (you can cut your card base from a full sheet if you have to) and use a set that you haven't used in a while.

Add a comment to this post with a link to your card on your blog or online gallery.

Here is my card for the challenge:


Supplies:

Be Happy and Circle of Friendship

Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery and Naturals White Card Stock

Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, and Certainly Celery Classic Ink

Silver Brads, 1 inch Circle Punch

1 comment:

Ileana said...

Love ur blog very nice cards... TFS