Thursday, April 24, 2008

Card Exchange

I am a member of a group that is Stampin' Up! Demonstrators living in NC, and we have a monthly card exchange called Monday Mailers. There is a theme for the cards you send. This month's theme is we have to use Designer Paper and at least one other accessory. We mail our cards to our assigned person each Monday (hence, the name Monday Mailers). I thought Monday Mailers was such a cool idea that it is one of the reasons I joined this group of demos.

Here are two of the cards I have sent this month. I was rushing to beat the mail man the first Monday and I forgot to take a picture of that one.
This card uses East Coast Prep DSP, Die Cut Blooms, Perfect Day Rub-ons, Red Striped ribbon, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red Card stock, Night of Navy Classic Ink and Hugs and Wishes.











My second card uses Soft Sky Prints DSP, Wild Wasabi Textured Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Sincere Salutations and Pick a Petal.
I liked these cards so much that we will be making them at my Birthday Stamp-A-Stack class on May 9th. Email me to sign up for the class.

1 comment:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are so pretty, wonderful color combos.