Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Color Challenge

I have been an avid reader of Kristina Werner's blog for some time. Kristina has really awesome ideas and I have CASE'd her cards before. She's been doing a weekly color challenge for a while now, but this is the first time I have had a chance to participate.




The color challenge was Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa.




For my card I used: Priceless Stamp Set; Very Vanilla, Soft Sky Textured, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa Card Stock; Soft Sky Prints DSP, Chocolate Chip 5/8 inch Grosgrain Ribbon; Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; Ticket Corner Punch; Paper Piercing tool and mat; and Dimensionals.

4 comments:

chloe said...

WOW THIS IS GORGEOUS WELL DONE!!

travelingmama said...

I love your card. Very simple yet beautiful!

Deanna said...

Great job with the color inspiration... cute little heart stamp!

Brooke S said...

Really enjoyed your blog. Love the card.