Friday, May 23, 2008

I got some scrapbooking done!

The other day I was going through pictures I had of my daughter and I realized that I had made very few scrapbook pages. Since she is nine months old, I realized that I had better get working or I was going to be behind on her scrapbook pages for the rest of her life! While that may still happen, I am going to try to get as many pages as I can done this weekend.

I got two pages done this afternoon while a friend was here to scrap with me. This page I actually started working on back in the fall (when all of the stamp sets were current). I stamped the leaves in VersaMark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. That is as far as I got until today.

Supplies for this page: Autumn Fest (Retired)
Letterpress Alpha (Retired)
Short Order Alpha
Versa Mark
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pads
Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa Card Stock
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Clear Embossing Powder


This page uses:
Big Deal Alpha
Tempting Turquoise and Gable Green Card Stock
Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
1 3/8 in, 1 in 3/4in and 1/2 in Circle Punches
Coluzzle Cutting System
Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Marker


We'll see what else I get done this weekend!

No comments: