Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

I wanted to post earlier, but when my husband got home from work yesterday, our A/C was not working and we couldn't get it serviced until tonight. It was way to hot to stamp today, or do anything other than lay on the couch! I am just glad that if the air had to go out it was yesterday and today and not last week when it was a heat index of over 100. The A/C is all fixed now and the house is cooling down, so I should have cards for you tomorrow. Kristina has posted another awesome color challenge and of course, it's the weekend so I want to do Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

I used Random.org to pick a winner for the blog candy and the winner is:

MelissaS

Please email me your address and I will get the blog candy in the mail to you!

No comments: