Saturday, June 14, 2008

Color Challenge Card

Ahhh...I love air conditioning! It was so nice to stamp this morning.

We are off to spend the day with family, but before I go here is my card for Kristina's Color Challenge . This week's challenge was So Saffron, Rose Red, Basic Gray, Old Olive and Whisper White. The inspiration comes from Ikea. I love Ikea and I have heard that there will soon be one in Charlotte. Right now the closest one is at Potomac Mills Mall south of DC.


Supplies for my card are:

Pick a Petal

Basic Gray and Whisper White Card Stock

Old Olive and So Saffron Prints DSP

Rose Red and Basic Gray Classic Ink

Old Olive 5/8 in Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/4 in Circle Punch







3 comments:

travelingmama said...

I love IKEA too! There can never be too many of them! Super cute card too!

MelissaS said...

I love that card! Nice use of the colors from the challenge :)

I emailed you RE: blog candy win, please let me know if you did not get it! Thanks for sharing :)

Deanna said...

Cute card, very bold!