Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Color Challenge

I wasn't able to make a card for Kristina's Color Challenge last week, so I was excited to see this color challenge posted today.









Purely Pomegranate
Regal Rose
River Rock
Wild Wasabi
Whisper White



One of the things that made me jump on this challenge is that I almost never use River Rock. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I just never seem to pull it out and use it. I figured today I better use it while I had the chance, since the In Colors will be gone before we know it!


This is actually my second card I made for the Color Challenge. I might post the other later so you can see it. It just didn't come out the way I wanted. Plus I added Chocolate Chip and I wanted to see if I could make a card with just the five colors in the challenge. I ended up liking this card much better although it is a bit like my last color challenge card.



For my card I used: Pick a Petal and It's Your Birthday stamp sets; River Rock and Whisper White cardstock; Purely Pomegranate and Regal Rose Classic Ink; Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon; Stampin' Demensionals

9 comments:

Linda said...

Ooooh.. I do like that one! Beautifully done...

Tanja said...

Very pretty! Love it!

chloe said...

VERY CUTE!!

Rebecca Ross said...

This is really nice! Well done.
Bec.

Nawlin's Lady said...

It's beautiful! I would have never thought to do anything like that!

Mary said...

Very simple and cute! Love it!

Shawntel said...

I love your card! Super cute Flower!

Shona said...

I like this a lot! It's very simple, but yet very striking and beautiful! Nice job with the colors!

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Hi there! I like the big flower! Great card!