Monday, June 9, 2008

Stampin' Up!s eScape and Blog Candy

During the month of June Stampin' Up! is encouraging everyone to eScape by turning off the "e" in your life (email, cell phones, text messaging) and reconnect with your friends and family by hand-written notes. Everyone loves to get something in the mail besides bills, so make someone's day by sending them a hand stamped card. I know I have a few friends I have been meaning to send a card to for a while, so I am going to make the extra effort this month to sit down and write them a card!



So what about the blog candy? Leave a comment on this post (by Midnight June 12th) with who you have sent a card to and I will pick one winner on Friday June 13th. I'm giving away a Tree For All Seasons stamp set and an assortment of Stampin' Up! Ribbon.

10 comments:

stampinc said...

I have sent cards to family members and friends for their birthday. I love to send out cards to put a smile on their face. I know I really like getting something in the mail besides bills and junk mail.
Thanks for a chance at your sweet candy.

Regina said...

I love to write a handmake card to my family and friends. I send many cards for a SWAP. I’d love a chance to win your candy!

cricketpe said...

I sent a congratulations card to my friend who got a promotion at work.

Anonymous said...

There are 3 children with very serious illnesses that I send a card with a small gift every 2 or 3 weeks. I hope it cheers them a little. And, of course, family still get cards from me - tho not as many as they used to.

Swedie

scfranson said...

I send hand made cards and letter to all my family and friends, even just to say I'm thinking of you.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Cindy Vernon said...

I just sent handmade thankyou card to my Aunt and cousin who just sent gifts for my newborn daughter.

MelissaS said...

I have sent hand made Thank You cards to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer donors, and to my SCS Divine Secret Sibling! I also had to send out 2 sympathy cards last week. I've been busy, but I love sending hand-made things - don't remember the last time I purchased a card!

Jan said...

I have sent cards to 2 graduates this week along with 2 birthday cards.

kim3timemom said...

I sent a card to my friend kimberlee. I actualy made her a card using material and I stitched on it. My first card that I've sewen that much on. She loved it. :) Thanks so much for the chance to win.

kim3timemom@yahoo dot com

Shelley G in Iowa said...

I sent out many thank you notes this month after my husband had major surgery. Good thing I had a stockpile! I also have several birthdays this month. In addition, I will send out "thinking of you" cards to all my friends who live out of state.