Monday, July 28, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You


I found the blog 2 Sketches 4 You a while ago. I love their sketches, but this is the first time I have actually created a card using one of their sketches! This was a pretty quick card for me. I will have instructions on how I created the flower later this week.


Supplies used were: Warm Words stamp set; Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive card stock; Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; Berry Bliss DSP; Ice Rhinestone Brads; Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon; Five Petal, 3/4 inch Circle and 1/2 inch Circle Punches; Dimensionals.

13 comments:

Bev said...

Fab card! Love the papers and colours

moralia said...

Lovely card!! Love the layered blossom! :)

Laura Davis said...

Elizabeth, I am so glad you decided to play at 2 Sketches 4 You! Your card is beautiful:)
Laura

Anita said...

I love your flower also and the papers are so pretty.

Krista B. said...

I love your card - so pretty : )

a portland granny said...

Such a pretty card.....and so glad to see some SU materials!! That's all I have until last month when i discovered there were all sorts of things out there.

I have too much stampin" up to ever leave it. I love that paper set you chose! I think it is just rich!

Your card is wonderful and it makes me feel right at home!!

Joan

Joke said...

Very pretty. Love the flower and the colourcombination.

Ingrid said...

Lovely card, Elizabeth. I really like the layered flower.

Lisette said...

I love the colours of your card, Elizabeth.

CamillaE said...

Love those soft colours! Great card.

Kathryn said...

Very Pretty!
I love that SU paper -- it's gorgeous!!
TFS!!

Christine said...

This is so pretty! I love the color combination, and the layered flower is lovely! It's great to see you using Laura's sketch for this card! I hope you continue to create more projects with the sketches from 2 Sketches 4 You! :)

tomiannie said...

Such a pretty card -- great job!