Friday, July 11, 2008

Color Challenge























Kristina's Collor Challenge this week was way outside my comfort zone. This color combination is not one that I would ever have thought to use, but my card came together fairly quickly. The colors for this challenge were:



Chocolate Chip

Close to Cocoa

Really Rust

Certainly Celery

Whisper White



Since I was already working outside my comfort zone, I decided to pull out a set that I don't use much. We got Wanted last year at convention an except for the large round medallion stamp I don't know what to do with this set.



Supplies for this card:

Wanted and Happy Everything; Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, and Close to Cocoa card stock; Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, and Close to Cocoa Classic stamp pads; Certainly Celery Prints DSP; Whisper White Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; 3/4 in Square Punch.

2 comments:

donna said...

I love the quilt look!

Nawlin's Lady said...

The quilt blocks are so great! I love your card!