Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doodle This

It's time again for another color challenge from Kristina Werner! I love these colors and I love this dress! I have not used Sage Shadow in forever. That is what I love about doing Kristina's color challenges. I am forced to use colors that I probably would not have pulled out of the drawer.

For my card this week I used Doodle This stamp set. I used the corner rounder to make my scallops, as my new Scallop Punch has not arrived yet. I just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to order. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I accented my flower using the VersaMarker (the edges of the flower not accented with white and the outside edge of the Sage Shadow center).

Anyway, back to the card. Other supplies I used were: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow and Whisper White card stock; Jet Black Staz-On and Whisper White Craft ink; white gel pen; VersaMarker; Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon; Dimensionals.


11 comments:

travelingmama said...

Very pretty card for Kristina's challenge!

MEL said...

Very pretty!

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Hi there! I love this card! Very pink and bold, just my kind! Great job!

Tanja said...

The ribbon really makes your card sing! Beautiful!

Catherine said...

this is gorgeous!

sonic said...

Elle est très belle !! j'aime beaucoup la fleur et les doodlings !

Linz said...

Very nice, the card is just lovely, & I love the button!

Becky said...

Your card is lovely! I love it!

misstreez said...

A very lovely, well designed card. TFS.

Mel H. said...

Beautiful card. I love the flower.

Shawntel said...

I like the hint of Sage Shadow behind the scallops! Wonderful!