Thursday, July 24, 2008

Playing with My New Stamps

I don't have my preview sets from the new catalog yet, but last week I got sets that I earned for my sales and recruiting during Sale-a-Bration. I love free stuff! Punch Pals was one of the sets that I got. I have been looking at this set since it came out, and I finally decided to get it. The images are so cute and many of them coordinate with our punches.

This is the first chance I have had to play with my new sets. They even sat around for a few days before I mounted them. Gasp!!! I guess that's life with a soon to be one year old! Today I made myself clean up my stamp room before I could stamp. Although I really didn't have a choice since my stamp room is also the guest room, I had to get the bed cleaned off so my mom will have a place to sleep tonight! Now that it's done, it is much nicer working in there. I am planning on doing some reorganizing, but since it is almost back to school time I am waiting for organizational stuff to go on sale.


So, here is my card. I stamped the tree image with Black Staz-On and water colored using my stamp pads and AquaPainter. I used the Naturals White card stock to watercolor on. This is almost always my choice when I am water coloring.

Materials used for the card were: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Naturals White card stock; Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Bashful Blue Classic Ink; Versa Mark; Jet Black Staz-On; Chocolate Chip marker; White Embossing Powder; Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: