Friday, August 22, 2008

Color Inspiration #19

Thank goodness for playdates! My daughter wore herself out this morning at a friends', so I have gotten tons done during nap time. I finished preparing for my class tomorrow (I will be offering it as a class by mail, so check back next week for that) and I had time to stamp a couple of cards! I will share one now and one tomorrow.

One of the cards was for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White and an accent color of our choosing. This one was hard for me! First I had to find stamps that would look good in either black or basic gray. I have lots of flower sets and I was having a hard time picturing those stamped in black or gray. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of gray is elephants, so I chose to use Wild About You for my card.

We were alowed to use another color of our choosing, so I decided on Pumpkin Pie. I really wanted to use my Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon. This one one of the thigs I just had to have last year when it came out, but I have used very little of it, so now is the time!

2 comments:

travelingmama said...

This is still one of my favorite stamp sets! Love your card!

Catherine said...

cute