Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Birthday

I can't believe that today is my daughter's first birthday! In some ways it seems like she has been a part of our family forever and sometimes it seems like we just brought her home from the hospital yesterday.

Here is the birthday card I made for her. I did use some retired SU! product on my card, but after cleaning my stamp room, I am really trying to use up product instead of hording it.

I created the 1 using the On Board Simon Upper which I covered with Rose Red Prints DSP. I then embossed the 1 with a mixture of Dazzling Diamonds and Glassy Glaze Enamel.

Materials used are: Polka Dots and Petals and Taffy Alphabet stamp sets; Kraft and Almost Amethyst Card Stock; Rose Red Prints DSP; Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; VersaMark stamp pad; Scallop Edge Punch; Sweet Shop Ribbon Originals; White 1/4 inch Grosgrain Ribbon; On Board Simon Upper; Pop up Glue Dots; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Glassy Glaze Enamel Embossing Powder.

No comments: