Thursday, August 28, 2008

Halloween Card

Yup, I am making Halloween cards! Mostly because Tasty Sweet is one of the new stamp sets I just recently got. This card coordinates with a treat holder we will be making as one of this month's stamp club projects. If you would like to know more about stamp club, email me for more details.


As I started working, I realized that my card was starting to look like Laura's sketch for this week, so I pulled out her sketch to finish my card.


Materials used for this card are: Tasty Sweet stamp set; Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant; Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock; Kiwi Kiss and Elegant Eggplant Classic Stamp Pads; Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie markers; Pumpkin Pie Striped grosgrain ribbon; stampin' Dimensionals.

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so cute! LOVE that stamp set!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Joke said...

Sweet card, love the candie.

Joke

moralia said...

Super cute!! Great stamps! :)

Lea L. said...

What a cute halloween card!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Daniela said...

Super cute, love the stamps!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Really cute! I love the way it all came together & pops!