Friday, August 8, 2008

Kazan's Sketch 6

Kazan posted her sketch over a 2 Sketches 4 You on Monday, but it took until yesterday for me to finally make my card! Most of the materials on my card will are new to the Stampin' Up! catalog and will be available starting Monday. My wish list for the new catalog is already way too long!

I created the flower for this card using punches. I punched the Scallop Circle out of Chocolate Chip card stock and then cut between each scallop toward the center. Then I layered a 1 inch and 3/4 inch circles and attached those to the flower with a Dimensional. Finally, I took a small piece of Twill Tape (the medium width) and tied it in the middle with a piece of linen thread and after that I unravelled all but a little bit of the Twill Tape. I attached the Twill Tape to the flower with a Mini Glue Dot and the flower to the card with a glue dot.
Materials for the card are:
Heard from the Heart stamp set; Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stock; Bella Rose DSP; Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; Scallop Circle, 1 in Circle 3/4 in Circle and Scallop Edge Punches; Twill Tape; Linen Thread; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots.

10 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

lovely - that patterned paper is gorgeous - this is so fresh and springy - I love it :)

Daniela said...

Beautiful card, love those papers.

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!

Tonya said...

This card is sooo pretty!

Joke said...

Very sweet card. I love your stamp and paperchoice.

Joke

Lost in Paper said...

Very pretty! I love the flower!!!

Judy B said...

So Pretty!!!

Lisette said...

I love your card. Great colours and patterns.

Radiogirl said...

Nice card. I really like the sentiment.

moralia said...

Such a cute card! Love the colour combo! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y!! :)