Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge 20

It's been raining here (Faye remnants). I'm not complaining, because we really, really need the rain, but it's been really hard to get motivated to do anything. Yesterday, I didn't get much (productive) done, just read on the couch. It has been a while since I've read a book, so it was nice.

Today I did manage to get myself motivated to stamp and get some other things done around the house. One of the things I created was a card for Kristina Werner's color challenge. The colors were: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla. I really like theses colors together and they reminded me of a card my friend Trish made for my daughter's birthday. So this is my version of Trish's card.

Supplies for the card are:
Wild About You and On Your Birthday stamp sets; Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla Card Stock; Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette Classic ink; Certainly Celery and Regal Rose markers; Crafter's Tool Kit; Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

6 comments:

travelingmama said...

How cute! I am totally jealous of the rain! We haven't seen rain here since March! I guess that's part of living so close to the desert!

Kathryn said...

Very cute -- LOVE the giraffe and lion-- they are adorable! :)

Shawntel said...

Your card is super cute! I love the spots on the giraff! So Fun!

Catherine said...

too cute!

Savitri said...

I love how you colored the animals!!! Cute card.

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I hate to use the same word as everyone else. But...if it fits...

A FAye