Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kristina's Color Inspiration 18

I finally put down my new Stampin' Up! Catalog and wish list long enough to do some stamping. Mostly because Kristina didn't give us long for this week's color challenge and I needed some birthday cards.


This week's inspiration colors were not something I would normally use together but I do like how my card turned out!


My mom just recently got Stitched Exotics and brought it over to my house in case I wanted to play with it. (Really I think she just wanted me to mount it for her.) So I decided to try it out. I really like Stitched Exotics and I have a feeling I will be borrowing it a lot!

Materials for this card are: Stitched Exotics and Warm Words stamp sets; Rose Red, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White card stock; Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun Classic Stamp Pads; Whisper White Craft Stamp Pad; Stampin' Dimensionals; Silver Brads.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Very pretty!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I love this it reminds me of the first day of school!

Karen Giron said...

Very sweet. I love it.

Shawntel said...

Very cute card! I love the srips of paper up the sides, I love the vibrance it brings to your card!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I have this set and don't use it much. I think you just motivated me to pull it back out!

Kendra