Monday, August 4, 2008

New Stamps

I got my Pre-Order for the new catalog last week and I have had time to make one card that I will share with you today.

I have been busy cleaning, rearranging and reorganizing my stamp room. I moved my stamp room into the guest room last year before my daughter was born, and I never really got done organizing it before she arrived. Now I am determined to get it finished, so that I am not running around cleaning up all of the things that never had a home every time someone comes to stay with us.
The card I made is using almost all new product that will be in the Fall and Winter Idea Book. I am really excited to see this new catalog. (I saw a few more sneak peaks from Demos who attended Convention.) I used some of the new In-Colors, the new Bella Rose DSP (which I LOVE!) and a new stamp set Heard from the Heart. And the new stamp sets are die cut so assembly was so easy!
I also used the new scallop punch with is so awesome. The strip of Kiwi card stock above the scalloped strip is the excess that you are left with after you punch the scalloped edge. I learned that neat trick from another Demonstrator, Kim Evans!
Materials for this card are:
Heard from the Heart stamp set; Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock; Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette Classic ink; Bella Rose DSP; 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Scallop Edge Punch; Cutter Kit Distressing Tool; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stampin' Sponges.

No comments: