Friday, September 26, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch


Happy Friday!
It has been a while since I have done one of Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenges. Beate took a break for the summer and since she has started her sketch challenges again, I haven't participated.
I needed to make a wedding card and when I saw Beate's sketch, I knew it would make the perfect wedding card. The materials I used for this card are: Warm Words and Pocket Silhouettes stamp sets; Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock; Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP; Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray Classic stamp pads; White grosgrain ribbon; 1 3/8 inch circle punch and Scallop Circle punch; dimensionals.
Just a note about comments for my blog. I welcome your comments, but I have decided to start moderating comments. I decided to do this after a comment was posted on my blog that made me uncomfortable and the poster's blog (which was linked in the comment) was not one that I wanted associated with my business and my blog.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Great card, Elizabeth. I love the color combo and the papers you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Renee said...

What a soft and pretty card!