Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cool Dudes

This is another card from my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. I have to admit that this was a last minute card. My daughter refused to take a nap the afternoon of my class and I still had one card left to design. Which I was planning to do while she napped. Since my daughter wouldn't take a nap, I had to wait until my husband got home from work before I could start designing a card. I was really frustrated at first, and I rejected several cards before I finally came up with this one. I do, however, like what I finally came up with. I think these penguins are too cute!

The supplies I used for this card are: Punch Pals stamp set; Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, Real Red and Whisper White card stock; Jet Black Staz-On; Bashful Blue Classic Ink; Going Gray, Real Red; Bashful Blue; Always Artichoke and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers.

No comments: