Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Party Time!

I really love this new set Party Hearty. I make birthday cards for all of my family (and that is a lot of people) and I often have a difficult time making birthday cards for the men in the family. One reason I like Party Hearty is that depending on the colors you use, you can have a card that is masculine (like today's card) or feminine (like the card in this post).

I used the colors from Kristina Werner's color inspiration for my card today. The colors were: Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and So Saffron. We could also use Whisper White or Very Vanilla.


Supplies for my card were: Party Hearty stamp set; Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive, So Saffron and Bravo Burgundy Classic ink; Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon; Rich Regals Brads; Dimensionals; Crafter's Tool Kit.
Come back tomorrow because I will be announcing some blog candy related to my Cards for a Cure fundraiser!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... this is awsome!!! I love how simple and the clean cuts!! very sharp!!
I love itttttttttt!

Shawntel said...

Your card is so cute! I can always use masculine cards! I think you have convinced me to buy this set! It is so cute!