I don't have much time for this post. The nap gods are smiling on me, so I will make this quick before my daughter wakes up.
Materials for this card:
Bitty Birthday stamp set
Old Olive card stock - 4 1/4 x 11
Bashful Blue card stock - 4x4
Whisper White card stock - 1 3/4 x 1 3/4
Washington Apple DSP - 2x3
On Board Something Seasonal
Jet Black Staz-On
Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad
Riding Hood Red Classic Stamp Pad
Chocolate Chip marker
Bashful Blue marker
Old Olive marker
So Saffron marker
Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain - 5 inches
1. Stamp the birthday cake with Staz-on on Whisper White card stock. Color with markers. Use the Blender Pen and the ink from the Riding Hood Red stamp pad to color the red icing.
2. Color the scalloped square chipboard with the Old Olive marker.
3. Adhere DSP to Bashful Blue square.
4. Use glue dots to adhere ribbon to Bashful Blue card stock. Adhere Bashful Blue card stock to Old Olive card.
5. Use glue dots to adhere Whisper White card stock to chipboard square and to adhere chipboard to the card.
6. Stamp "Happy Birthday" in Chocolate Chip ink.