Thursday, October 30, 2008

Color Inspiration #28

It's time for another of Kristina's awesome Color Inspiration Challenges! When I sat down at my stamping desk, I honestly did not think I would be able to make a card with these colors. I can't tell you when the last time I used Ruby Red or Sage Shadow was. (Probably one of Kristina's other challenges!) Surprisingly, though, my card came together really quickly. I don't have a clock where I can see it when I am stamping (I know, not a good idea) but I think that it maybe took me 30 minutes to make.


It is a 4 1/4 square card. The materials I used for this card are: Pocket Silhouettes and Heard from the Heart stamp sets; Ruby Red, Sage Shadow, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock; Ruby Red and Sage Shadow classic ink; Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon; Earth Elements Brads; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stampin' Sponges; and Crafter's Tool Kit.