Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Season of Joy


Here is another card from my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack last month. I really can not believe that it is October already! This post reminds me that I really should start on my own personal Christmas cards. I used to start my cards in August, but the last few years I seem to start closer to Christmas each year.
Last year, as I was rushing around on Dec 15th trying to get my cards to the post office, my husband was so kind as to remind me that Christmas is the same day every year, so why am I always behind?
This card was a really simple card. Sometimes getting back to the basics with a card or project can have great results. The ladies who came to my class really loved it!
The supplies for this card are: Season of Joy stamp set; Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Real Red and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive and Not Quite Navy Classic Stamp Pads; Old Olive 1/4 inch Grosgrain Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That's a lovely design! Very simple. I could also envision it with the tree in an embossed white or silver on a navy card stock.