Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Back!

No, last week did not get the better of me. We've been out of town. I totally intended to blog while I was gone, but we had some very busy days and I was too pooped at night to blog.

We have been on our annual trip to Washington, DC. Each year we go to participate in the Light the Night Walk, but this year my cousin was also getting married. We didn't make it through the entire walk this year. My daughter didn't want to ride in the stroller and only wanted me to carry her. Have I mentioned before that she weighs almost 29 pounds? Yeah, so no way could I carry her for a two mile walk. Luckily, there was a Metro stop on the walk route, so we just headed back to our friend's house. The wedding was wonderful and the reception site had the most awesome views of DC.


An update on my last post: my daughter is better, the cat is getting there and ALL of the pen came out of the laundry!
This is a card that we made at my fundraiser for the Light the Night Walk. Everyone loved the elegant simplicity!

Materials for this card are: Pocket Silhouettes stamp set; Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock; Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP; Not Quite Navy Classic stamp pad; Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: