Sorry I did not post a project yesterday. I sat down to create a card, but it just wasn't happening for me.
This card is also from the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack I had in September. The layout was pretty simple, but water coloring the truck does make it a little more complicated. If you prefer to color with makers, that works, too.
Materials for this card:
Loads of Love stamp set
Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set
Brocade Blue 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
Night of Navy 3 x 3 3/4
Always Artichoke 5 1/2 x 1/2
Naturals White 2 x 3
Real Red 2 1/8 x 3 1/8
Jet Black Staz-On
Real Red Classic pad
Always Artichoke Classic pad
Basic Gray Classic pad
Bordering Blue Classic pad
Brocade Blue Classic pad
Night of Navy Classic pad
Crafter's Tool Kit
1. Stamp tree image in Brocade Blue on card.
2. Stamp truck image on Naturals White card stock with Staz On. Create mask of truck and place over stamped truck image. Stamp tree image with Staz On so that it appears to be in the back of the truck. Watercolor image using classic inks and Aqua Painter.
3. Stamp background from Itty Bitty Backgrounds using Night of Navy ink on Night of Navy card stock. Adhere to card.
4. Use piercing tool and guide from the Crafter's Tool Kit to pierce a row of holes down the middle of the Always Artichoke card stock. Adhere to card.
5. Adhere Naturals White card stock to Real Red card stock and adhere to card.