This is a card we made at my most recent stamp club. I only had one sheet of this design from the Washington Apple DSP, so I had to cut it in a way that I could get at least 14 pieces from the one sheet. Cutting it in 3 x 3 squares gave me 16 pieces and that was the basis for the design of this card, so necessity was definitely the mother of this card!
Materials for this card were:
Pocket Silhouettes stamp set
Not Quite Navy Classic Stamp Pad
Sahara Sand card stock - 8 1/2 x 11
Not Quite Navy card stock - 1 3/8 x 2 5/8
Naturals White - 1 1/4 x 2 1/2
Washington Apple DSP - 3 x 3
Bella Rose DSP - 5 1/2 x 1/2
Chocolate Chip 1/4 inch grosgrain - 5 inches
Directions for this card are pretty simple:
1. Stamp the image in Not Quite Navy ink on the Naturals White card stock.
2. Layer on Not Quite Navy card stock. Tie Chocolate Chip grosgrain around the bottom.
3. Layer Washington Apple DSP then Bella Rose DSP on Sarah Sand card.
4. Adhere stamped image to card with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp greeting in Not Quite Navy ink.