Friday, October 3, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes Color Inspiration


Kristina Werner has posted a new color inspiration. This week's colors are Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla. These colors definitely say "fall" and I don't have too many sets that could be used for a fall project. So I decided to use Pocket Silhouettes. I just recently got this set as the hostess benefit for an order I placed. I have used it several times lately, and I will share those cards with you soon.

Saturday is World Card Making Day and to celebrate I will have a project with full instructions every day next week, so check back starting Saturday for these great projects!
Supplies for this card are: Pocket Silhouettes and Bitty Backgrounds stamp sets; Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla card stock; Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink; Bella Rose DSP; Chocolate Chip 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon; Cutter Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Lovely! The distressed edge is a really nice touch.

Sherri said...

Pretty card - the rough edge on the stamped piece really adds texture!