Okay, I know today is World CARD Making Day, but my first project I am going to share with you isn't a card. These pumpkins are just too cute not to share. They are so easy to make!
I am going to give you directions to make the smaller one, but you can make them any size depending on the size of the paper you start with. Also, one of my stamp club members mentioned last night when we were making these that they would be cute made from the Patterns DSP.
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of card stock (I used Pumpkin Pie)
Ink/ink cartridge to coordinate with your card stock
Stamp or wheel
8 inches of Chocolate Chip 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon
6 inches Old Olive 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon
1. Stamp/Wheel one side of your card stock
2. Cut card stock into 5 1/2 x 1/2 inch strips
3. Stack strips together and punch a hole in each end with your Crop-A-Dile
4. Make a knot in one end of the Chocolate Chip Grosgrain and thread through both sets of holes. Card stock strips should now be curved in a "C" shape.
5. Make a second knot at the top. Tip: bend card stock farther than you really want the final shape to be to give yourself room to tie the knot. Trim excess leaving enough for a "stem"
6. Spread card stock strips to form a pumpkin shape.
7. Tie a knot in the Old Olive grosgrain and adhere to pumpkin with a glue dot to create leaves.