Here is another card from my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. This one is quick and easy!
Materials for this card:
Spotlight on Christmas
Many Merry Messages
Always Artichoke card stock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, plus scrap
Pink Pirouette - 4 x 1 1/2
Whisper White - scraps
Bella Rose - 4x4
Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad
Riding Hood Red Classic Stamp Pad
Pink Pirouette Classic Stamp Pad
Chocolate Chip 1/4 Inch Grosgrain ribbon - 12 inches
Five Petal Punch
Rich Regals Brads
Crafter's Tool Kit
1. Stamp poinsettia stamp in Riding Hood Red ink on Whisper White scrap, punch with Five Petal Flower Punch.
2. Punch Always Artichoke scrap with Five Petal Flower Punch.
3. Stamp swirl stamp randomly in Pink Pirouette ink on Pink Pirouette card stock.
4. Stamp Seasons Greetings in Chocolate Chip ink on Always Artichoke card.
5. Adhere Bella Rose DSP to card.
6. Tie ribbon around Pink Pirouette card stock and adhere to card over DSP.
7. Using piercing tool and mat from the Crafter's Tool Kit, punch three holes in poinsettia and attach Always Artichoke brads.
8. Adhere Always Artichoke Five Petal Flower to card. Adhere punched poinsettia on top of Artichoke flower with Dimensionals.