Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whew!

What a day! And it's only half over. My daughter has an ear infection, the cat has a bladder infection and I washed not one, but two pens in the load of laundry I did this morning. My daughter is feeling better. She finally slept through the night last night. The cat is going to the vet this afternoon (Shhhh! Don't tell her.) And all of the ink stains came out of the laundry. Thank goodness for Spray N' Wash and Oxi Clean!



I did manage to make a card this morning for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration. I didn't participate last week, because I just couldn't get the colors to work for me. This week's colors are: Rose Red, SO Saffron, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. Alas, all of my Wild Wasabi is gone (man, I loved that color!) so I substituted Old Olive.
Sorry for the wonky photo, but it just seems to go with the day!

Materials for this card: Party Hearty stamp set; Old Olive and So Saffron card stock; Junior Varsity DSP; Rose Red and Old Olive Classic Stamp Pad; Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Scallop Circle Punch; 3/4 inch Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals.


24 comments:

Sarah Pratt said...

Very Cute!

Hi! I'm Natalie. said...

Nice crisp, clean design. Love this!

sassylm said...

Lovely card.
Hope everyone in your house gets better soon! ear infections are the worst!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

This card is wonderful. Can't believe with the melay you have going on you got it done.
Hope the little one is feelin' better.

Softangelkisses said...

This is definatley one of my top favorites. Hugs to all those with the sickies!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

cute as can be FRESH! Very nice ~Donna

Deanna said...

Very cute, the paper is perfect!

Cori S said...

Ooo! Great card! Love the color combo from Kristina's website. Looks like you might make it in her top 15! :)

Ange Kelly said...

Love your card ... it has come together really nicely

Carol Dunstan said...

wow what a stunning card, it all works together so well!

Ashley said...

This is fabulous!

Piritta said...

So cute!!!!!

Becky said...

Too cute! I love it!

Karen Giron said...

Soooo adorable! What a fun card!!

kirstyscardnscrap said...

Very Nice. I like your card alot!.

Amy said...

This is my fave. Love it!

Catherine said...

very pretty... love it!

Jill said...

I really love this! Wonderful card!

Becky - Stampin in the Tulip City said...

Love your card and how you used that set.

travelingmama said...

Glad your day is going better! Hopefully your daughter (and cat)are feeling much better! Cute card! Really love what you did!

Sherri said...

Pretty - love the scallops!

Megan said...

This is one of my favorites! I love it!

Stampin' Up! Gal said...

cute card... I love the colour challanges!!

The Keevy Family said...

I am a new reader of your blog and I love it! I just bookmarked you in my toolbar, so I will be visiting often.
I was reading about your card ideas the other night before my husband came home and I was just giddy about all of the ideas! He walked in the door and I must of shown it on my face. He said, what is up? Are you pregnant or something? I felt bad at that point saying, "No, I just found this really great blog about cards!!!" Oh my, it was so funny. We are still laughing!
Keep up the great work!
alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com