Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Color Inspiration #30



Once again Kristina has given us an awesome color inspiration this week. When I first looked at these colors and the bedding, I thought that I would make a card using Pocket Silhouettes. As it turns out, once I sat down to stamp, I realized that these colors would make a cool Christmas card, so I pulled out Big on Christmas instead!



Materials for this card are: Big on Christmas and Punch Pals stamp sets; Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Whisper White Card Stock; Jet Black Staz-On and VersaMark ink pads; VersaMarker, Old Olive and Certainly Celery Stampin' Write markers; Scallop Edge punch; Crafter's Tool Kit; Old Olive, Whisper White and Certainly Celery 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

10 comments:

chloe said...

Uber cute!!

Tethered2Home said...

This is really sweet. TFS, Amy.

Leonie said...

THis is so cute

Catherine said...

too cute!

Megan said...

So fun, I love the christmas idea! :)

Stampin'GHmom said...

Such a fun card! Love the ribbon bows together like that.

Andrea said...

Beautiful Card.

Mel H. said...

Wonderful card! I love the ribbon treatment!

travelingmama said...

Super cute! I love the ribbon too!

Kate's Life said...

soo cute!