Friday, November 21, 2008

Fall Card


This is a card that we made last week in one of my stamp clubs. They wanted to make fall and Christmas cards at their meeting. We used the leaves from the On Board Something Seasonal and colored them with markers. There are large and small leaves, so I just let them decide how many leaves they wanted on their card. I chose to use just one large leaf. I colored the leaf using the Old Olive marker and attached it to the card with glue dots.

Materials for this card are: Heartfelt Thanks stamp set; Sahara Sand card stock; Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad; Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker; Bella Rose and Washington Apple DSP; On Board Something Seasonal; Glue Dots.

Would you like to be a part of my stamp club? Ask me how!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Very pretty, I love that leaf!