Sunday, November 2, 2008

Joy Garland


Here is another Holiday decoration you can create using the On Board Something Seasonal. I've also used On Board Simon Upper. The first thing I did was to cover the chipboard with craft ink. I used Whisper White on the snowflakes and Bashful Blue on the letters. I let the pieces dry overnight. After the pieces were dry I covered the letters with VersaMark ink and embossed with Glassy Glaze Enamel. I also coated the snowflake pieces with VersaMark and then I covered with Heat and Stick Powder, heated and then covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heated again. You really could do this without letting the Craft ink dry and skipping the VersaMark.

To put it all together I punched holes in the chipboard pieces with a 1/8 inch circle punch and strung them together with silver cording. I haven't decided yet where I will hang this and it's still too early to put up Christmas decorations, but when I do hang it I share a photo with you.

Materials for this card: On Board Something Seasonal and On Board Simon Upper; Whisper White and Bashful Blue Craft Ink; VersaMark Ink; Glassy Glaze Enamel; Heat and Stick Powder; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Heat Tool; Silver Cord.

Don't forget that you can get all these supplies by clicking here, then Shop Now!

No comments: