Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks so Much

Well, at least you got one week with no cards made using Pocket Silhouettes! I'm back this week with another. I just really love this set! I tired to use something else, really, I did, but it just kept calling to me. So here you go.



Materials for this card are:
Pocket Silhouettes stamp set; Close to Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant; Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock; Elegant Eggplant and Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads; Scallop Edge Punch; Rich Regals Brads; Crafter's Tool Kit.

12 comments:

Hannah-Cherie said...

Wonderful card!

Donna said...

Very Pretty Elizabeth

Debi said...

I really like your card. So clean looking. Great job!!!

Tanja said...

Nice composition! Very nice!

Liam said...

beautiful card. So simple and elegant.

Ange Kelly said...

A beautiful card!

Piritta said...

Very pretty!

Becky said...

So elegant! I love it!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Very clean and crisp card. It's beauty is in its simplicity!

Kate's Life said...

Very nice!

Mae Collins said...

Love the clean, classic look of this card, very nice!

Vera said...

Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favorite stamp sets, too! Love your card!