Saturday, November 29, 2008

Things I Can't Live Without- Grid Paper

I love Grid Paper! It really helps me when I am assembling cards and scrapbook pages and it keeps my work surface clean. Stampin' Up!s Grid Paper is 11x17 inches and comes in a pad of 100 sheets. The edges are ruled and the sheet has a 1/4 inch grid.

Besides using it to align the layers of my project, I also use my grid paper to practice stamping titles or words using alphabet stamps, so that I can get my spacing the way I want it. Once I have it the way I want it on the grid paper, I place my project on the grid paper where I have stamped my title and line the stamps up with the stamped letters on the grid paper.

Grid paper is a great tool to have in your stamping toolbox, so make sure to add a pad to your next order!

No comments: