Saturday, November 15, 2008

Things I can't live without

I am going to start a little series of posts about the Stampin' Up! tools I can't live without. These are the tools I reach for again and again and use on almost every project I create. First up: Paper Snips.

What I like about them:
1. They have thin, sharp blades that are great for cutting out stamped images and getting into even the tiniest corners.
2. They have a protective cover. These babies are SHARP, so the protective cover keeps you from getting poked when you are digging around for things on your craft table.
3. They have precision ground blades that are sharp all the way to the tip.

What I use them for:
Cutting out stamped images
Trimming paper
Cutting ribbon
I also grab these scissors when I am working on a sewing project.

No comments: