Friday, December 12, 2008

Children's Birthday Cards


I saw a similar layout recently as a Christmas card and I decided to make it into some cute children's cards with Wild About You. I am always sending birthday cards, but I sometimes have a hard time finding a kid's or masculine card, so I plan on making several more of these!

The alligator and giraffe are stamped on Whisper White card stock that is on the inside of the card. I punched a 1 1/4 inch circle in the card and then created the scalloped edge by first punching the 1 1/4 circle in a piece of card stock then centering the Scallop Circle around the punched circle and punching.

Materials for this card are:
Wild About You stamp set and Happy, Happy Birthday Jumbo Wheel; Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock; Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss Classic ink; 1 1/4 inch circle and Scallop Circle punches; Bashful Blue Striped grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: