Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Color Inspiration


It's another color inspiration! I really love how this card turned out. I was trying to use a set that I hadn't used in a while, so I decided on Pick a Petal. Really, I was trying to avoid another Pocket Silhouette Card! I just have to say that those of you who come to my classes may see this card again soon, so I hope you like it too!

I have to apologize for my lack of posts. What with getting ready for the Holidays, I have really been a slacker. I also think that posting everyday in November burned me out rather than turning into a good habit, but I am really going to try to post more regularly. I am happy to report that all of the Christmas cards have been mailed, the gifts have been shipped and I only have two more gifts to make and wrap for family that will be here for Christmas. And I've still got a week to go!

One of the sets I used in my card is the Canvas background. That's one of the sets that will be retiring as of Jan 18th. Did you know that until Dec 23rd you can get any retiring set for 10% off? You can also get FREE shipping when you spend $70. You can check out all of the retiring sets by visiting my website and clicking SHOP NOW and then Specials!

Supplies for this card are: Canvas, Heard from the Heart and Pick a Petal Stamp sets; So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla card stock; Chocolate Chip and So Saffron Classic ink; Paper Snips; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: