Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Color Inspiration

It's time for another color inspiration from Kristina Werner! I have to say I was very surprised and honored to have be chosen in Kristina's top ten from last week's inspiration! I almost fell off the couch when I realized that one of the thumbnails on her post was my card.

I really liked this color combination and I think that I might be using this card in one of my classes soon.


Materials for this card are:

Party Hearty stamp set; Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock; Taken with Teal Classic pad; Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery and Pumpkin Pie markers; Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon; Crafter's Tool Kit.

2 comments:

chocolate hug said...

Every card I see for this inspiration challenge looks so cheerful! Your card is no exception. I really like the party hats!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Cute card! Love the different colored Christmas trees