Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome Baby

Kristina brings us another wonderful color inspiration this week! The colors in this inspiration said baby to me so I used Nursery Necessities for my card this week. I did have to add some Whisper White to my card and while I was typing up this blog entry I realized that I didn't use and Perfect Plum. Oops! I hope you enjoy my card anyway!

I stamped this card yesterday afternoon, but I waited until this morning to take a photo, hoping that I would have better light. No such luck. It's rainy and gloomy today. The streetlights are still on in our neighborhood and it's almost 10:00. So I have to apologize for the picture, but it's the best I could get today.


Materials for this card are:

Nursery Necessities stamp set; Pale Plum, Bordering Blue; Sage Shadow and Whisper White card stock; Bordering Blue Classic stamp pad and VersaMark pad; Sage Shadow, Bordering Blue and Pale Plum Stampin' Write Markers; Celery grosgrain ribbon; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.