Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Goals

I've never been one for keeping New Year's Resolutions. I make them most every year, but I rarely end up keeping them. This year, I decided to take a different approach and I set goals for 2009. I made a list of the things I would like to accomplish or many of those things I've been meaning to do or try. One of the goals that I set for this year is that I am going to create at least two scrapbook pages each month.

I got Becky Fleck's Scrapbook Page Maps for Christmas (thanks sis!) and I hope this will help inspire me. The book also has a set of "flash cards" that come with it, so when I travel or go to a crop, I don't have to take the whole book with me.

You get a benefit from my goal too, since along with all of my other cards and tips, I'll be posting the pages I create! I hope that by going public with my goal, that I'll have even more incentive to stick with it.

Did you make any crafting goals or resolutions for 2009?

No comments: