Friday, January 23, 2009

Color Inspiration


Kristina's got another great color inspiration this week. I decided to use Kiwi Kiss for my green. I thought that this color combo would be great for a card using Wild About You. I'm not otherwise a fan of alligators, but I just love this little guy! I tend to use the alligator way more than any of the other stamps in this set. (I believe there was a bit of eye rolling at my recent class when there was yet another alligator card!)

I'm waiting for the UPS man to deliver some stamps and paper from the new catalog, so be sure to check back soon for some samples! I'll also be posting info tomorrow about my Super Stamping Bowl, so if you live in the Winston-Salem area be sure to check that out. It will be a blast!


Materials for this card: Wild About You stamp set; So Saffron, Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White card stock; Basic Black, Real Red and Kiwi Kiss Classic ink; Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP; Real Red 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon; Rich Regals Brads; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.

6 comments:

..::Paulina::.. said...

The polka dots, brads and alligator are so fun! Great take on the color challenge!

Fiona said...

Love this card especially the alligator. Great use of the colours.

jacquelyn pedersen said...

very cute! I used the same set on my entry! TFS!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Elizabeth this is as cute as can be I love the whole thing awesome! ~Donna

Babydoll said...

This is so cute!! I love that alligator.

I LOVE YOU said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.