Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2009! It has been almost a year since I started this blog! I hope that everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year's. I had every intention of writing some posts but with family at our house last week and our trip to the beach this week, I just never got around to it. I was just having too much fun with our family.

Now that it's after Christmas I can definitely show you our Christmas card with out spoiling it for anyone. I actually made a couple of different cards including some using a retired Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit that I've had around. I only managed to take a picture of this one card. I had all of the other cards sealed up in the envelopes and realized that I had never taken any pictures!

I used Punch Pals for this card. This year, I created my card only using materials that I had on hand, so this cards uses the retired Old Olive Prints designer paper. One of the reasons I chose the color scheme that I did was that I had two almost full spools of the Mellow Moss ribbon.

The materials for this card are: Punch Pals stamp set; Kraft, Basic Grey, Real Red and Whisper White card stock; Black Staz-On and Bashful Blue Classic Ink; Bashful Blue, Going Gray, Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers; Old Olive Prints DSP (retired); Word Window Punch; Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: