Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrapbooking

Well, I did it. I created two scrapbook pages this month! Saturday, while my husband and daughter were visiting family, I had my birthday Stamp-A-Stack in the morning and then my friend Sam stayed after class to scrapbook.
This page took me a while to finish. (That may have had something to do with the amount of talking that Sam and I were doing.) I used a sketch from my new Beck Fleck Page Maps book. The materials for this page are: Life's a Breeze, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Schoolbook Serif Numbers and Calendar Alphabet and Numbers stamp sets; Tempting Turquoise, Ballet Blue, Green Galore, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock; Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Ballet Blue and So Saffron Classic Ink; Something Fishy Jumbo Wheel; Jumbo handle; uninked jumbo cartridge; Tempting Turquoise refill.

My second page of the day was so much easier to create. I think that has to do with using a Simply Scrappin' Kit. I used the Summer Home kit that just retired. (Sigh....) I used another one of Becky Fleck's Page maps for this layout. There is actually no stamping on this page! Everything I used is from the Kit. Gotta love that!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Very cute pages! I'm glad the book is proving to be useful!