Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Benefits of Being a Demonstrator

I've written posts before about all of the benefits that come with being a Demonstrator (like earning extra money), but today I wanted to share with you one of the unexpected benefits I got from being a Demonstrator.

Before I became a Demonstrator, I was terrified of public speaking. Seriously, if I had to speak in front of a group, even if it was just making announcements, I would get hot, my face would turn red, and my heart would race. My sister and I organized a community fundraiser and the local news came to interview us about it and I refused to participate in the interview.

Now I regularly speak before groups of people and that same local news channel interviewed me about my Stampin' Up! business a few years ago. And while I still get a little nervous before a workshop, I definitely don't have the symptoms I used to. I even volunteer to speak in front of large groups now!

Starting your own Stampin' Up! Business will be what ever you make it and sometimes you will get an unexpected benefit like conquering one of your fears!

If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please contact me today to get started. Now is a great time to get started because the Starter Kit is 15% off and you get to add any stamp set in the Catalog to your Starter Kit for Free!

No comments: